Version 17 (2020/2/11)
- Fix logspam from auto-recruiting.
Version 16 (2020/2/11)
- Heck, fix auto-recruiting not working at all.
Version 15 (2020/2/11)
- Fix bug with calculating auto-recruiting power.
- Nerf penalty for failing to recruit players.
Version 14 (2017/1/1)
- Empire upgrades increase persuasion power as well.
- Automatic persuasions are boosted by upgrades.
Version 13 (2017/1/1)
- Penguin world part 3 is here!
- Coming soon: the revolt. Wake up, sheeple!
Version 12.5 (2017/1/1)
- An optimization regarding upgrades. This is only an internal change so only half a version number this time.
Version 12 (2017/1/1)
- You can now buy and sell 10 of any staff at a time!
- Fixed a bug that caused popularity to fluctuate too quickly.
- A new upgrade, referring to one of the most useless spells ever.
- Added tooltips for resources.
Version 11 (2016/12/30)
- Penguin world part 2 is here! There will be a part 3.
Version 10 (2016/12/30)
- Penguin world part 1 is here!
- There's a new secret resource, too!
Version ⑨ (2016/12/30)
- Tooltips have been tweaked so they don't cut off the screen.
- Work towards making the game framerate-independent.
Version 8 (2016/12/30)
Just fixing some typos and a filter evasion that no longer works. Fake king ingrates.
Version 7 (2016/10/17)
- Added explosive bows
- Added another upgrade. This one greatly increases the power of automatic clicking, as well as another that
sometimes presses the trivia button automatically.
Version 6 (2016/10/17)
- Fixed a bug that prevented euphoria from subsiding
- Nerfed the popularity penalty from Shadow magic
- Popularity messages should spam less often
Version 5 (2016/10/16)
- Loot drops should be less OP
- Upgrades that claim to make it more difficult for you to die should really do so
- Defeat M********* upgrade should do something
Version 4 (2016/10/16)
- The working area is wider and taller to accomodate more fields.
- Euphoria now drops faster, and having a lot of fans and PvP warlords accelerates this.
- PvP warlords now earn arena tickets.
- Added 3 arena upgrades that costs arena tickets. To compensate for the last upgrade, euphoria now wears off
- There's also a new upgrade that makes battles faster.
Version 3 (2016/10/16)
- The upgrade "Sun magic part 2" now requires "Sun magic".
- Trivia monkeys now notify you whenever they earn crowns.
- Game loading shouldn't misbehave if there is not yet any save data.
- Gear drops are reduced in the early game, but increased later on because there is no longer a rate cap. Several
upgrades that cost gear now cost less gear.
- There is a new upgrade that increases gear rates.
Version 2 (2016/10/16)
- Added this page.
- If you have a saved game, it should now load automatically.
- New upgrade called B*****by's Wisdom. It costs 100 billion gold and 115 crowns, and it increases gold
production based on how much time you've spent in the game.
- Trivia monkeys should no longer slack off.
Version 1 (2016/10/15 – 2016/10/16)
The initial update, featuring lots of buildings and upgrades.